FOR UG ENGINEERING COURSES
- The qualifying examinations prescribed for admission for B.E. is second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government; the last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
- The General Merit candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% in respect of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State) in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and should have passed these subjects individually. Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Bio Technology or Biology or Computer Science or Electronics as one of the optional subjects. However, changes, if any, in the eligibility criteria by the AICTE will be adopted.
- Diploma candidates are not eligible to take the Entrance Test as there are no lateral entry admissions.
REGISTRATION AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING APPLICATION
The Candidates have to register themselves at www.comedk.org. The candidates may access the general instructions and the explanation for filling the required fields through the link in the website www.comedk.org. However, these instructions are reproduced as under.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTRATION
All the details asked for in Registration /Application form are Mandatory.
- E-mail ID and mobile number should remain the same till the Admission process is completed
- An Email ID once used for Registration online cannot be used again.
- Details given at the time of registration cannot be edited later on in the application form. Please review all details entered at time of registration before CLICKING ON SUBMIT BUTTON and proceeding to application form.
- After successful registration, you will receive the User id and Password on your Mobile Number and Email Id which is unique & system generated. Log in with your unique USER ID and PASSWORD to complete the application process. Click on “Go to Application” button (Right hand top corner) to be directed to Application Form
- Kindly use Internet Explorer(version 10 and above) or Mozilla Firefox(48 and above) or Google Chrome(50 and above) to fill in the Application Form. Also clear your browsing history and cache and retry in case you are facing any technical issue in viewing the details in application form.
TEST CITY SELECTION AND AVAILABILITY
- The test cities are allotted to candidates on first come first serve basis. However, COMEDK reserves the right to allot any other test city other than the city chosen by the candidate.
- bA candidate can choose and select 3 cities in order of preference at the time of applying for the exam from the available list of Test Cities in Online Application form
- c) The option to choose the test city will be available before submitting the application form online, subject to availability. Please note that the preference indicated by the candidate will be considered only after receipt of successful online Payment by COMEDK
- d) The option of city chosen by the candidate cannot be changed subsequently under any circumstance.
- e) In case of non-availability of slots/centers in a city of your choice at the time of completing your application, you may choose to book a slot in an alternative city from the available list in the Online Application form.
- f) If for any reason, a test city has to be cancelled or is non-available; applicants who had opted for the cancelled/nonavailable test city will be allotted a center at another city by COMEDK.
- g) COMEDK reserves the right to allot any other Exam City other than the preference indicated by the applicant.
- h) The allocated center will be communicated on the online test admission ticket (online TAT).
FEE PAYMENT DETAILS
ONLINE TEST ADMISSION TICKET AND RELATED INFORMATION
- Online Test Admission Ticket will be available under applicant login of the COMEDK website from 04/05/2018.
- Candidates appearing for the Test should download & obtain printout of the Online Test Admission Ticket (Online TAT). No Test Admission Ticket (TAT) will be dispatched either by email or post or courier or in person to the candidates under any circumstances
- Candidates will not be allowed to write the COMEDK UGET -2018 without the print out of Online Test Admission Ticket along with other documents indicated thereon. Also, candidates have to retain the TAT for counseling and until the completion of the Admission process.
- Candidates have to ensure that the invigilator of their respective centre signs the test admission ticket.
- Candidates are advised to go through the below mentioned instructions carefully after printing the Online Test Admission Ticket (TAT).
- Medium of Examination will be ENGLISH Only
- Each correct answer will be awarded 1 mark
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers
- However, in the event of a tie in the test score the principle of least negative responses (Number of wrong answers) will be adopted. In addition, if required, other methods may be adopted to break ties.
- Total Marks would be 180
Calendar Of Events