Admission Through JEE Main-2019 Rank
Admission to B.Tech. & B.Arch. programs of Jamia Millia Islamia for the session 2019-20 will be based on the Final Rank of JEE Main-2019 Examination conducted by National Test Agency (NTA). Candidate appeared in either or both the JEE Main 2019 exam may apply.
Important: Candidates interested in applying for admission to JMI’s B.Tech. or B.Arch. programs are required to:
- Apply for JEE Main examination 2019 on JEE MAIN portal:
1) Candidates seeking admission to JMI’s B.Tech. programs must appear in JEE Main- 2019 Paper-1 examination.
2) Candidates seeking admission to JMI’s B.Arch. programs must appear in JEE Main-2019 Paper-2 examination.
3) Candidates submitting application for JMI’s B.Tech. as well as B.Arch. programs must appear in JEE Main-2019 Paper-1 as well as Paper-2 examinations.
4) The seats for admission to B.Tech. and B.Arch. programs at JMI will be allotted as per prescribed JMI’s admission procedure, applicable reservation of seats and the MERIT solely determined by the final rank in JEE Main-2019 Paper-1 and Paper-2 respectively.
- B) Apply for B.Tech. & B.Arch. programs on JMI’s admission portal
Candidate applying at JMI has to submit 12 digit JEE Main 2019 application number in online application form, which is issued from JEE Main 2019 portal after submission of form.
- Civil Engineering,
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Comm Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
B.Arch programmes (5 Year Course):
- Arch. 2. B. Arch. (Self Finance)
- General 2. Muslim 3. Muslim OBC/ST
- Muslim Women 5. Jamia Internal 6. PWD (Person with Disability)
Candidate has to choose any one reservation category out of the above six in online admission form.
Over & Above Seats are reserved for Candidates from Jammu & Kashmir and Kashmiri Migrant.
Candidate has to choose any one category of these two categories (Detail prospectus will be available soon)
Eligibility: For B.Tech Programmes
Sr. Sec. School Certificate (10+2) / Intermediate or its equivalent of a recognized Board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their main subjects, with not less than 55% marks in PCM.
Diploma in Engineering recognized by AICTE or a state board of technical education of 3 or 4-year duration with not less than 55% marks.
For B.Arch Programmes
- No candidate shall be admitted to architecture course unless she/he has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also at least 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination or passed 10+3 diploma examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Registration Slip: –
A Registration Slip will be issued between 15th April to 25th April 2019, having applicant details of JEE Mains and JMI application form together i.e. photograph, roll no. application no , preference etc.
– The applicant is required to inform for correction (if any) on the help desk email ID (given below) latest by 05th May 2019.
– No request for correction will be considered after the above dates.
Important Dates to apply at JMI
📌 Online Forms Available: 25 Feb 2019
📌 Last Date to filJAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIAJAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIAl Online form 30 March 2019
📌 Forms open for editing (Applicants may correct, if any) 31 March to 03 April 2019
📌 JMI Admission Form Fee: Rs. 550/ + Applicable Bank Charges