B.Tech. & B.Arch. Admission 2018 19 (Admission Through JEE Main 2018)
Candidates interested in applying for admission to JMI’s B.Tech. or B.Arch. programs are required to:
a) Apply for JEE (Main) examination 2018 on CBSE portal at the following link: (http://jeemain.nic.in/jeemainapp/root/loginpage.aspx)
1) Candidates seeking admission to JMI’s B.Tech. programs must appear in JEE (Main)- 2018 Paper-1 examination.
2) Candidates seeking admission to JMI’s B.Arch. programs must appear in JEE (Main)-2018 Paper-2 examination.
3) Candidates submitting application for JMI’s B.Tech. as well as B.Arch. programs must appear in JEE (Main)-2018 Paper-1 as well as Paper-2 examinations.
4) The seats for admission to B.Tech. and B.Arch. programs at JMI will be allotted as per prescribed JMI’s admission procedure, applicable reservation of seats and the MERIT solely determined by the rank in JEE (Main)-2018 Paper-1 and Paper-2 respectively. b) Apply for B.Tech. & B.Arch. programs on JMI’s admission portal at the following URL: http://jmicoe.in)
Candidate applying at JMI has to submit 8 digit JEE Main 2018 application number in online application form, which is issued from JEE Main 2018 portal after submission of form
Jamia Millia Islamia offers following B.Tech programmes (8 Sem Course):
- B.Tech. in Civil Engineering,
- B.Tech. in Computer Engineering
- B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering
- B.Tech. in Electronics & Comm Engineering
- B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering.
Jamia Millia Islamia offers following B.Arch programmes (5 Year Course):
- 2. B. Arch. (Self Finance)
For B.Tech Course
1. Sec. School Certificate (10+2) / Intermediate or its equivalent of a recognized Board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their main subjects, with not less than 55% marks in PCM.
2. Diploma in Engineering recognized by AICTE or a state board of technical education of 3 or 4-year duration with not less than 55% marks
For B.Arch Course
1.A candidate who has passed 10 + 2 Examination and has secured not less than 50% marks in aggregate with Mathematics, English, Physics, and Chemistry as subjects shall be eligible to first year of the B. Arch. Course, subject to an aptitude test.
2. A 3-year Diploma (10+3) recognized by Central/State govt. provided that the candidate passed the Diploma with 50% marks in aggregate.
NOTE: Only those candidates who have passed their Class 12th Exam or any equivalent qualifying examination in 2016 or 2017; or those who are appearing in their Class 12th Exam or any equivalent qualifying examination in 2018 are eligible to appear in JEE(Main)- 2018. Candidates who passed Class 12th/Qualifying examination in 2015 or before as well as those who will appear in such examination in 2019 or later are not eligible to appear in JEE (Main) –2018. Candidates who appeared in class 12th/equivalent qualifying Examinations in 2015, did not pass in 2015, but passed in 2016 are also not eligible to appear in JEE (Main) 2018.
Important Dates to apply at JMI
- Online Forms Available- 05 Dec 2017
- Last Date to fill Online form- 07 March 2018
- JMI Admission Form Fee: Rs. 550/ + Applicable Bank Charge