Established as the premier institute of NERF in 1995, the Institute of Technology has overcome all challenges and established itself as a front runner amongst leading technical institutions of the country. The Institute has witnessed consistent growth since its inception. From five programmes in 1995, the Institute is presently offering twenty-six different undergraduate, post graduate and Ph. D. programmes. The B. Tech courses offered by the Institute of Technology are as listed underneath
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Bifurcation of Seats:
(All India Category)
( NRI / NRI Sponsored Category)
|Computer Science and Engineering||120||84||36||240|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||60||42||18||120|
|Instrumentation & Control Engineering||30||21||09||60|
The seats will be filled in by following manner
- 50% Seats (ACPC, GoG):- 50% seat of the total intake will be filled in by the Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC, GoG). These seats shall be filled-in by the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from the schools located in the State of Gujarat including Diu, Daman and Dadra Nagar Haveli. These seats shall be filled as per the guidelines of ACPC. Candidate has to apply to ACPC, GoG, separately. (Website: jacpcldce.ac.in)
- 35% All India Seats:- 35% (All India) seat of the total seats will be filled-in by Institute of Technology, Nirma University.These seats shall be filled from the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from the schools located in India (including Gujarat State) and have appeared for JEE (Main) 2018 examination. Merit list for these seats shall be based on All India Rank of JEE (Main) 2018 examination.
- 15% NRI / NRI sponsored Seats:- 15% NRI seats will be filled-in by Institute of Technology, Nirma University.
- NRI seats will be filled in by the Candidate who have passed the qualifying examination abroad and is exempted from appearing in JEE (Main)-2018 or candidate who have passed qualifying examination from the school located in India (having NRI status) have to appear in JEE (Main) 2018 examination. Merit list for these seats shall be based on the qualifying examination. First preference will be given to NRI candidates in admission. After existing NRI candidates merit list, if seats remain vacant, the same will be filled-up by NRI Sponsored candidates.
- NRI sponsored seats will be filled by the candidates who have passed the Qualifying Examination from the schools located in India (including Gujarat State). Merit list for these seats shall be based on the All India Rank of JEE (Main) 2018.
Eligibility (35% All India Seats & 15% NRI Seats):
- Candidate should have appeared JEE (Main) 2018 (For 35% All India Seats and NRI Sponsored Category).
- Candidate must have passed 12th Science Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with the percentage of marks as to be decided by the Government of Gujarat under the rules of admission.
Information for Admission to First Year B. Tech. Programme – All India Category (35% Seats)
- Candidate has to apply online on the website. (URL nirmauni.ac.in/ITNU/BTECHAdmission).
- Application Form Fee:-
- Rs. 413 (Rs. 350/- + 18% GST [non-refundable]) for the candidate appeared in 12th board examination from the school located in the State of Gujarat (including Daman and Diu or Dadra Nagar Haveli (UT).
- Rs. 1416 (Rs. 1200/- + 18% GST [non-refundable]) for the candidate appeared in 12th board examination from the school located outside the State of Gujarat.
- Payment will be made online through Credit Card / Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Your application will be treated as complete only after the payment of an application fee and allotment of registration number.
- Online application form will be made available from : 12th April 2018
- Last date for submitting online application will be: 31st May 2018
FEE STRUCTURE FOR THE YEAR 2018-19
(35% ALL INDIA CATEGORY SEATS)
No. Particulars Amount (in
1 *Fee (Per Annum) `167000
2 OTHER FEES
a Initial Enrollment Fee (One Time) `1000
b Examination Fee, Semester Grade Report (Per Annum) `7000
c Seminar, Orientation, Welcome Kit (One Time) `1200
Total Other Fees (a+b+c) `9200
Other Deposit (Refundable) `1500
Library Deposit (Refundable) `5500
Total Deposits 3 `7000
Total (1+2+3) `183200
4 Eligibility certificate (if required) `1000