Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management Engineering, Mumbai & Shirpur
School of Technology Management Engineering, Navi Mumbai & Indore
NPAT 2018 (NMIMS Programs After Twelfth) is the official entrance test for admissions to Undergraduate Degree and Integrated Degree Programs (Academic session 2017-18) being offered by constituent schools of SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies at Mumbai, Shirpur, Bengaluru, Indore and Navi Mumbai Campuses.
Candidate must have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent examination from recognized board including International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB certificate or / & DP awarded are not eligible) with English as compulsory subject with science or science vocational, minimum 50% marks in PCM for Mumbai /Navi Mumbai/Indore campus & 45% marks in PCM for Shirpur campus.
Online Registration & Payment of Registration Fee:
- Visit www.nmims.edu or www.npat.in for online registration. Candidates are requested to keep 10 roll th no. /seat no. ready for initial registration. It is mandatory to give 10 roll no. /seat no. for registration.
- For online registration candidate’s Aadhar Card number also required.
- Registration Fee is non-refundable.
- Candidates are given choice to register for multiple programs (School wise).
Registration Fees : For NPAT 2018 (For All Programmes)
– Rs. 1800/- plus applicable taxes for all programs of one school.
– Rs. 3000/- plus applicable taxes for all programs of two different schools.
– Rs. 4000/- plus applicable taxes for all programs of three different schools.
– Rs. 5000/- plus applicable taxes for all programs of four different schools.
– Rs. 6000/- plus applicable taxes for all programs of five different schools.
• Candidate must register once. Option is given to appear for test on both days (12 & 13 May’2018) by paying fees for both days as per school opted for. Option of date once chosen cannot be altered later/after successful completion of registration including payment
.• Candidates attended test on both days, highest scores will be considered for merit list as per choice of school & preferences given.
• Candidate will be given option to choose two test cities at the time of online registration which is applicable for both days if candidate has opted for test for both days.
• Online form will be editable for restricted fields only i.e. addition in school/program, date of examination and change of test city, Changes will be applicable for both days if candidate has opted for test for both days. Last date nd for changes in above field will be 21st April’2018. Changes will not be accepted from 22 April’2018 in online registration form.
Structure of the Test –NPAT 2018
The NPAT 2018 for would be an objective type multiple-choice test. (There will be no descriptive type of questions). Test will be conducted for 100 minutes, each section will have 40 questions. The NPAT 2018 will comprise of 3 major section as follows:
- All eligible candidates who wish to apply for admission to B.Tech/MBA Tech-Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Indore & Shirpur will be required to appear for online Test to be conducted at various locations in India.
- The Merit list will be put up on the NMIMS website as per important dates.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidate in NPAT
- Candidates will be called for counseling session at Mumbai based on the merit list.
- Candidates are required for admission process in person.