📌 UG Admissions (JEE-Main Mode)
📌 Selection Procedure
The LNMIIT will draw a Merit List, solely on the basis of total percentile obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in JEE (Main) 2019 Examination, of only those applicants who have applied to the LNMIIT for admission and fulfill the Eligibility Criteria mentioned above.
A minimum Cut-off individually for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as obtained in the JEE (Main) Examination, as well as the total JEE (Main) Percentile shall be considered while preparing the Merit List.
The admission, in this category, will be based on the Merit List drawn by the LNMIIT considering the above mentioned criteria.
📌 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be appearing in JEE (Main) 2019 Examination conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
- The applicant must have secured an aggregate of at least 60% Marks or equivalent Grade in Class 10th Examination.
- The applicant must have secured an aggregate of at least 60% Marks or equivalent Grade in Class 12th Examination.
- The applicant must have secured an aggregate of at least 60% Marks or Equivalent Grade in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in Class 12th Examination.
📌 Application Fee
Rs. 1600/- (Rupees Sixteen Hundred Only)
📌 FEE STRUCTURE-Total Fee (per Semester)– Rs.1,78,000.00
Placement Data 2016 & 2017
📌 Major Recruiters : Amazon India, Adobe, Morgan Stanley, Microsoft, Directi , HSBC Software, Soroco India, Oyo Rooms, Samsung R&D, HMEL, Daily Hunt, Delhivery, Sophos India, Innovaccer Analytics, Tek System Global , Cadekho.com, IBM, Global Logic, Secure meters, KPIT Technologies, Sopra Steria and many more
- Admission Policy and Eligibility Criteria for Admissions to B. Tech.-M. Tech. (5-Year Integrated Dual Degree) Programmes is exactly same as that of the B. Tech. Programme.
- The Institute has no provision for either Capitation Fee or Management Quota.