Amrita Entrance Examination-Engineering (AEEE) is the only qualifying examination for B.Tech admissions in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham.
AEEE 2018 is a common entrance examination administered by the institution. It is conducted in two separate modes, namely Computer Based Test (CBT) mode and Pen & Paper Based Test (P&P) mode. Eligible and interested candidates can register for AEEE 2018 by submitting an application in the prescribed form either ONLINE or by using a printed OMR application, BUT NOT BOTH.
Eligibility for B.Tech.
B. Tech. Eligibility Requirements
- Age: Applicants whose date of birth, as per school records, falls on or after 1st July, 1997.
- Educational Qualification: A pass in 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent examination securing an aggregate of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with not less than 55% in each of these three subjects.
How to Apply?
- To apply for Amrita Entrance Examination Engineering (AEEE 2018), the eligible and interested candidates should register for AEEE-2018 by submitting an application in the prescribed form either ONLINE or by using a printed OMR application, BUT NOT BOTH.
- The prescribed application fee is Rs. 1000/-
- Based on the rank obtained by the candidates in AEEE-2018, candidates will be called for admission counseling and candidates can choose their branch & campus from any of the available seats as per their preference and eligibility during counseling.
Apply in three simple steps:
Step 1 : Fill in your personal details
Step 2 :Upload Photo and Signature
Step 3 :Payment of fees
AEEE-2018 OFFLINE REGISTRATION USING OMR APPLICATION FORM
Printed OMR Application Form Purchase
- Printed OMR application forms can be obtained in person by paying application fee Rs. 1000/-:
- From the list of sale outlets (Post Office, Dhanlaxmi Bank and Federal Bank)
- From the counter of Amrita Schools of Engineering at Amritapuri, Bengaluru and Coimbatore on producing a Demand Draft drawn in favour of Amrita School of Engineering payable at Coimbatore.
- Printed OMR application forms can also be obtained by post from the Admissions Coordinator, Amrita School of Engineering Coimbatore with a written request giving complete communication address, phone number and Email ID along with a Demand Draft as mentioned above.
When a Demand Draft is used, candidate should write on the back of the Demand Draft, “B.Tech. Application 2018,” his / her “Name” and “Mobile Number.”
Context Date Commencement of Online Registration 01-12-2017 Issue of OMR Application 01-12-2017 Last date for Online Registration 31-03-2018 Last date for receiving OMR Application 31-03-2018 Computer Based Test (CBT) 19-04-2018 to
Pen and Paper (P&P) Test 28-04-2018 Declaration of AEEE-2018 Results 05-05-2018
AEEE Pattern and Evaluation
Amrita Entrance Examination–Engineering 2018 will be of 2 ½ hours duration and there will be one question paper containing 100 objective type (multiple choice types) questions in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Each question will be followed by four answers of which one is correct/most appropriate.
Three marks will be awarded for every correct answer. For every incorrect answer, one mark will be deductedfrom the total score. If no response is indicated in the answer sheet against a question, no marks, positive or negative willbe awarded. If more than one answer is indicated against a question, it will be treated as “incorrect answer” and negative mark will be awarded. Candidates are advised to mark an answer only if they are sure that it is correct/the most appropriate.Request for revaluation, re-checking or re-totaling will not be entertained.
Question paper pattern
Subject No. of Questions Marks
Mathematics 40 120
Physics 30 90
Chemistry 30 90
Total 100 300