Date of Exam : 2nd (or) 3rd week of April 2019- Tentatively
- Number of Sessions: 3 sessions per day
- Exam Timings: (IST) :
- I Session : 09.00 am to 11.30 am
- II Session : 12.30 pm to 03.00 pm
- III Session : 04.00 pm to 06.30 pm
Tentative Dates of VITEEE-2019 Schedule
- Application Filling, Creating Login credentials using email id and mobile number – From November 2018.VITEEE Online Application Correction or Editing the Online Application – upto February 2019 (except mobile number / email id and address corrections)
- Slot Booking (PCME/PCBE) and Hall Ticket or Admit Card generation –in March 2019
- VITEEE-2019 – Entrance Exam – 2nd (or) 3rd week of April 2019
VITEEE-2019 – Result Declaration – End of April 2019 ELIGIBILITY NORMS :
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1stJuly 1997are eligible to apply for VITEEE-2019
- Candidates appearing for the VITEEE in 2019 should have secured an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate).
- The average marks obtained in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB) in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be 50% for the SC/ST & North Eastern State candidates.
- Candidates who have studied in Regular, Full Time and Formal Education are alone eligible to apply.
- Regular ‘NIOS’ board candidates are also eligible for VITEEE. Other Open School candidates are not eligible for VITEEE.
- Candidates who have appeared for the +2 exam through different boards in the same academic year are not eligible to appear for VITEEE-2019